Easy to cook recipe of bread slices topped with veggies and cheese.
- 6 bread slices
- 1 tsp red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup mozerella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt (to taste)
Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
Apply butter on one side of each bread slice and put them on a baking tray by placing the buttered side on the bottom.
On the top side of each bread slice, put all finely chopped vegetables and cover them with grated cheese completely.
Now add seasoning i.e. a pinch of black pepper powder, oregano and salt.
Put these in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
An easy to make bread pizza is ready.
- You can add any vegetable of your choice but finely chopped.
- You can apply any choice of sauce before putting vegetables. But seasoning should be adjusted accordingly.
- You can also use red chilli flakes in place of black pepper powder.
Calories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 22.8gProtein: 8.2gFat: 9.1gSaturated Fat: 4.9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 360mgPotassium: 162mgFiber: 2.8gSugar: 4.6gCalcium: 156mgIron: 2mg