Instant Chocolate Brownies in Microwave
Fudgy and chocolaty brownies in a microwave which can be made in just 2 minutes.
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp plain flour /maida (Replace with gluten free flour for gluten free recipe)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a pinch salt
- 4 tbsp milk (Replace with almond milk for vegan recipe)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
Add all the dry ingredients such as sugar, plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix everything well.
Add first milk, mix, then add oil and again mix.
Now, take a microwave-safe rectangular dish, grease it with oil or use parchment paper and pour half of the batter into it.
After adding the half batter, spread chocolate chunks above it and then cover it with the remaining batter.
Put the dish into the microwave and cook at high temperature for 2 minutes.
Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting brownies.
- If brownies are not cooked even after 2 minutes - Remember that some microwave models are more powerful than others; therefore, if your brownies are uncooked even after 2 minutes. Put it for another 30 seconds and so on till it thoroughly cooks.
- For Vegan Recipe - This recipe doesn’t contain eggs, so it’s easily can be converted into a vegan diet. Instead of using milk, you can use almond milk which is the best flavorless substitute.
- For gluten-free recipe - you can use gluten-free flour instead of plain flour.
Calories: 420kcalCarbohydrates: 53.1gProtein: 6gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5.1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 215mgPotassium: 259mgFiber: 2.3gSugar: 25.9gCalcium: 101mgIron: 3mg