Watermelon Sorbet without Blender or Ice Cream Maker
Not classic but some different variation of watermelon sorbet recipe without using blender and ice cream maker
- 1 cup Watermelon chunks (frozen)
- a pinch Black salt
- 5-6 drops lime juice
- 2-3 sprigs mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup Orange or any other juice
Making watermelon sorbet
Take out frozen chunks 5 minutes before making the recipe.
Sprinkle a pinch of black rock salt to it.
Add 5-6 drops of lime juice and 2-3 sprigs of mint leaves.
Drizzle 1/2 tsp of maple syrup. (You can adjust this as per the sweetness of the watermelon.)
Crush everything well with the help of mortar or blend in a blender or food processor.
Put crushed chunks in a tall glass.
Fill half of the glass with orange juice.
Watermelon sorbet is ready.
- You can freeze watermelon chunks in advance to quickly making this recipe.
- If you don’t like chunky sorbet, you can blend it in a blender or food processor.
- If you don’t have maple syrup or honey, skip it because you can still give a slight sweetness to the recipe with orange juice.
- If you want to make scoops of it, blend the recipe in the blender and again freeze for an hour or two. Take out and scoop it. Adding juice is optional in this case.
Calories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 31.7gProtein: 2.3gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 159mgPotassium: 449mgFiber: 3.2gSugar: 24.7gCalcium: 57mgIron: 1mg